99% Rust (2010) - Watch Online. Directed by Nenko Genov

Genres Documentary     Short    
Director    
Writers Nenko Genov
Country Bulgaria
Runtime 4 min
Plot World crude metal production for 2008 alone is more than 1.4 billion tons. Double the quantity of the late 1970s. More than seven times as much as in 1950. Metals can be recycled infinitely without losing any oft heir properties. Billions of tons of scrap metal are laying abandoned all over the world. This quantity is constantly increasing. About 70% of all metal is used just once and then it is discarded. The remaining 30% is recycled. After 5 cycles, only one-fourth of 1% of the metal remains in circulation. The rest is... 99% RUST A steel mill using recycled scrap reduces pollution and mining wastes by about 70% We throw out enough iron and steel to supply all the automakers on a continuous basis. Recycling aluminum saves 95% of the energy used to make the material from scratch. This means you can make 20 cans out of the recycled material with the same amount of energy it takes to make one can out of new material. Americans throw away enough aluminum cans to rebuild their air fleet every three months. With the current rates of consumption most of the world's metal ore resources will be completely exhausted in less than fifty years. What are you going to do about it?... search for 99% Rust on IMDb

Streaming resources for this Nenko Genov Documentary, Short Movie

  • 99% Rust (2010) - IMDb

    Directed by Nenko Genov. ... only one-fourth of 1% of the metal remains in circulation. The rest is... 99% Rust. IMDb Movies, TV & Showtimes. MOVIES. In Theaters ... Documentary | Short - February 2010 (Greece) Your rating: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10-/ 10 X (awaiting 5 votes ...

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1774268/

  • 99% Rust (2010) - Plot Summary - IMDb

    99% Rust (2010) on IMDb: World crude metal production for 2008 alone is more than 1.4 billion tons. Double the quantity of the late 1970s. More than seven times as much as in

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1774268/plotsummary

  • 99% Rust (2010) - VeryCD电驴大全 - 分享互联网

    纪录片电影《99% Rust》:2010年上映,Nenko Genov导演,About 70% of all metal is used just once and then it is discarded. The remaining 30% is recycled. Af...

    http://www.verycd.com/entries/684966/

Those are web search results for "99% Rust 2010" and may change in time. We are not affiliate with any of these websites. If some of the links harm copyright laws please see our DMCA and Copyright page.

Other movies you might find interesting

  • A Circle for Two (2010)

    A boy and a girl face a change in their lives. What happens with the high- school love when their ways part? Desperately hanging to each other, spending their last days together, Plamen and Beloslava are looking for hope with which to fight their par...

      Directors: Nenko Genov
    Writers: Nenko Genov

  • Sleepyhead (2010)

    A fresh look at the cliché phrase "life is a thread mill". A dynamic story that doesn't need words and relies on the combination of sound and cinematic vision. A tale about our mechanical way of life where you act without having any time to use your...

      Directors: Nenko Genov
    Writers: Nenko Genov

  • Tomatoes Eat You (2010)

     

    Actors: Nenko Genov
    Directors: Nenko Genov
    Writers: Nenko Genov

  • War, Inc. (2008)

    A political satire set in Turaqistan, a country occupied by an American private corporation run by a former US Vice-President. In an effort to monopolize the opportunities the war-torn nation offers, the corporation's CEO hires a troubled hit man, to...

    Actors: John Cusack   Hilary Duff   Marisa Tomei
    Directors: Joshua Seftel
    Writers: John Cusack   Mark Leyner   Jeremy Pikser

  • Where Is Your Head (2010)

    A fresh look at the cliché phrase "life is a thread mill". A dynamic story that doesn't need words and relies on the combination of sound and cinematic vision. A tale about our mechanical way of life where you act without having any time to use your...

    Actors: Vladimir Dimitrov
    Directors: Nenko Genov
    Writers: Nenko Genov